We believe a child is never too young to hear about and experience the love of Jesus. Through diaper changes, rocking chair cuddles and games of 'peek a boo', your little one is hearing over and over: God loves you!
As they mature, we add activities and songs, and children as young as 2 visit the TreeHouse for an illustrated/interactive Bible story and exciting time of Worship. Preschool is all about hands on experiences and that is exactly what your child will have from the moment they step into their classroom through table top activities like play dough, dot markers and coloring sheets and activities and crafts to reinforce the Bible story. Your child will come home with excitement from what they've learned and have the desire to keep the conversation going as you help your child trust Jesus!
We use the First Look Curriculum in our classroom for Babies through Kindergarten. During your child's time on the Preschool Hallway, you will continuously hear these three important truths within every Bible story, craft and activity:
God Made Me
God Loves Me
Jesus Wants to be my Friend Forever
Sunday mornings in Preschool is where we start laying the foundation for children to place their trust in Jesus. Our trained childcare workers and volunteers spend quality time sharing the love of Jesus with each child in their care.
To learn more about our Sunday morning Preschool or any other kids programming can contact Lori Zettler at lzettler@LegacyChurch.org.
MAY LIFE APP: Work of Art (God has a plan for me)
MEMORY VERSE: "The plans of the Lord stand firm forever.” Psalm 33:11, NIV
May Parent Cue
PARENTS NIGHT OUT
* Cost $10 per child, with a maximum of $30 per family
- June 15, 2018 6:00-9:00pm School's Out for Summer
- September 14, 2018 6:00-9:00pm
- December 7, 2018 5:30-9:30pm Drop N' Shop (Christmas Theme)
DEDICATION OF HOME AND FAMILY (BABY DEDICATION)
- September 9, 2018 9:00am Dedication of Home and Family Class
- September 30, 2018 9:00am Breakfast and Celebration with Family and close friends
- September 30, 2018 10:30am Presentation of Babies and Parents during Worship