INTERESTED IN OUR COVID-19 ONLINE MINISTRIES?
Here are #10things I thought you should know regarding Legacy Church's immediate plans during this season:
- Participate in Lifegroups! If you don't currently have a Lifegroup, now is still a great time to get connected. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find a group today!
- LegacyKids family worship resources arrive in your email every Saturday. LegacyStudents meet online Wednesdays at 7p and Sundays at 7p.
- Our Pastors go LIVE at 10:30a EVERYDAY on FaceBook to share an encouraging word and connect with you. Find us at www.facebook.com/legacychurchplano.
- NEW HOME for SUNDAY SERVICES!! Find us online, starting this Sunday, April 5th, at legacyplano.online.church to worship with us, connect with others, and meet with pastors for prayer.
- Weekly Church Newsletter through the corona-quarantine season, starting next week.
- The virtual office is open for prayer and conversation! Meet us Wednesdays at 12:30p for a time of guided group prayer, contact email@example.com for Zoom-call login information. Meet us Thursdays at 12:30p for spiritual conversation and topical discussions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom-call login information.
- We are planning a meaningful and creative time of worship and celebration for Good Friday and Easter Sunday. More details coming next week. For now, plan on joining us online Friday, April 10th, and Sunday, April 12th!
- Next Teaching Series starting April 19th: "Habits for a New World" - in this series, we will explore how to press on in worship, fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, ministry, accountability, and how to find a proper pace of life in the midst of all of the changes that have suddenly happened in our everyday lives.
- Give Online: www.legacychurch.org/give OR Text "LEGACYPLANO" to 77977
- Reach out!! If you need help, support, or prayer, please don't keep it to yourself!
SUNDAY MORNING ONLINE | 3.29.20
SUNDAY MORNING ONLINE | 3.22.20
We sure are sorry to miss gathering with you this morning. Wherever you are, we wanted to stay connected through our study: The Day I Met Jesus. Here's a briefer version of the day the Woman at the Well Met Jesus:
As large gatherings, events, and many churches in our area, and in our city have cancelled weekend plans for meeting, our leadership has made the decision to do the same as a precaution, and out of respect to the unknown factors of the spread of the CORONAVIRUS.
We will not meet at the Legacy Church building for any activities 3/15-3/21.
After that, we will make decisions week-to-week, and update you as we move forward. For this Sunday, we will share a message on our Facebook page at 10:30am to continue our THE DAY I MET JESUS series, and have already begun sending out encouragement and ministry resources via email.
While the church building may be closed, we believe the church isn’t the physical building. In the Bible, church is always a reference to people, not a place. The church is all of the people who have been given life by Jesus Christ.
By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. (1 John 4:9)
Jesus gives life, hope, a future, and a greater purpose for being to all who will trust Him for it.
If that’s you, let’s keep being the church wherever we are this week! Let’s be the hands and feet of Christ where we work, live, and play. We are praying and trusting God to redeem this crisis in ways that will advance His kingdom and lead many to Himself.
If you came by today curious about faith in Jesus or about our church, we are sorry we missed you; you can reach us here: www.legacychurch.org/leadership
- No ministry activities on campus March 15-21.
- Stay tuned to our facebook page for further updates, or contact the church office M-Th this week.
- Our pastors are available, should you need us: legacychurch.org/leadership