Do I Have To Go To Church?
Join Patrick, Lori and Brandon for episode 7 of But Wait! There’s More. In this episode, we
answer the question: Do I Have to Go to Church? We discuss the value of a steady commitment to a body of believers, wrestle with the pros and cons of technology and how it affects our spiritual growth, discuss the eternal value of community within the church.
In this episode:
- Lori talks about the excitement of the early church.
- We talk about the struggles of COVID and church attendance.
- Brandon discusses the spiritual formation that takes place during the teen years.
- Patrick talks about the responsibility of being a church member.
- We discuss the importance of staying connected.
- Lori talks about the partnership between the church and the family.
Blog: If Your Kid Chooses Jesus, Make Sure This Never Happens https://bit.ly/31fkbUb
Podcast: Does Church Really Matter for Your Family https://bit.ly/3o35X1n
Blog: What Happens when Parents and Kids see Youth Group as Simply an Elective?
Hebrews 10:25: “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but
encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”
“When I don’t choose to make church and my spiritual growth a priority I, in effect, am choosing to not make it a priority for my children as well.”
Questions? Email email@example.com
In-House Producer: Dustin Chappell
Audio and Video Engineer: Chris Ablaza