Am I A Good Parent?
Join Patty, Dustin, and Kevin for episode 8 of But Wait! There’s More. In this episode, we answer the question: Am I Good Parent? We discuss our parenting style, our parenting stage and what makes it equally difficult, surprising, and rewarding.
In this episode:
- We play a game—"Name that Parenting Style!”
- Kevin talks about having a gaggle of girls—even the goldfish.
- Patty admits to the perceived pressure to be an expert parent.
- We talk about the value of an authentic apology.
- Dustin talks about the gift of bedtime routine with his children.
Book: Parenting Beyond Your Capacity https://amzn.to/3EtrPsy
Book: Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch https://amzn.to/31ygbOM
Book: Are My Kids on Track https://amzn.to/3rJVB98
Legacy Kids Ministry: https://www.legacychurch.org/kids
Legacy Students Ministry: https://www.legacychurch.org/students
More about the Enneagram from a Christian Perspective: https://www.yourenneagramcoach.com
Song: The One You Need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmqB-V8Q4E
If I want to be the best parent for my daughter, I need to meet her where she’s at.
Questions? Email email@example.com
In-House Producer: Dustin Chappell
Audio and Video Engineer: Chris Ablaza