The Church Leadership Team holds substantial responsibility in the leadership and direction of the church. The team is to be comprised of the Senior Pastor, up to two Ministry Pastors and five to eight church members (called At-Large Members). This team must work very closely with the Senior Pastor and the Ministry Pastors to bring accountability for accomplishing the mission, vision, and spiritual maturity of the church.
You may nominate more than one individual, however, you may only nominate each individual once.
Nominations will be accepted until 6:00 pm on October 24, 2021.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Church Leadership Team
Protect the Mission and Vision of Legacy
- Align ministries with the mission and vision of Legacy Church
- Be a representative of the people: Hearts, Ears, Eyes, Pulse
Provide Practical and Spritual Counsel in the Operation of Legacy
- Be future-oriented and proactive in managing all affairs of Legacy Church
- Hold Ministry Directors accountable to fulfull responsibilities
- Review critical changes to ministry plans prior to execution and communication to the body
Advise and Hold Accountable the Senior Pastor and the Staff of Legacy